Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Music Madness- Little Mix

Little Mix is another British group that will soon have world domination. An all girl music group that was put together on X-Factor. The group has amazing vocals and messages in their songs.

The song I am officially obsessed with is called Wings, its catchy upbeat tempo and positive message just makes you want to dance. The official release date was August 2012 but with spring fast approaching this is the perfect song to listen to while driving around on a beautiful day with the windows down.  Be Sure to take a listen and buy the song on Itunes.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
    wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around
    your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    My webpage; Kim Viera - I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor Swift Cover)

    ReplyDelete